Touches of Pink




     Hello everyone,

I hope your week is going well. We are
enjoying some spring weather here again~
can't believe March is over already.
Robins have returned to the garden and
I see birds collecting for their nests .....
so spring is in the air!


I am still enjoying my tulip bouquets and
they add a nice touch of spring to the
tablescape.

Once again it is a simple tablescape
with touches of pink.

This pretty china was a gift
from a friend last year.
The vintage linen was
a thrift find.

   Tea anyone?


Touches of pink




                                                                    Well, it is time for my walk before
                                                                                the rain starts here for a couple of days~
                                                                                I am looking forward to those April showers
                                                                                bringing May flowers. I have been pouring
                                                                                over my garden photos from previous years and
                                                                                can't wait for those garden blossoms again.

                                                                                         I am joining BNOTP for Tablescape
                                                                                          Thursday.
 
                                                                                                       Hope you have a lovely day!

                                                                                                                                Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment