Easter Vignettes




     Hello everyone,

   With the coming of Easter, I
looked through some of my
  previous years photos to see
what I was up to back then.
 Since spring cleaning 
has been keeping me busy
I have not had time with
my camera lately~ but soon
I hope!
.



                      Touches of Easter in our
porch.

                                                                      Some Easter whimsy for the
                                                                      grandchildren.


                       Peter Rabbit and friends.
         

                                  Love this vintage Easter tablecloth.





Easter dinnerware from the 
Cracker Barrel in the U.S.

                Maritime Rose china...so pretty!



                                                                 Easter tables a couple of years
                                                                 ago.


                                               I hope you didn't mind looking back
                                                         with me to some previous Easter Vignettes.

                                                                       Wishing you the best of days!

                                                                                             Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment