Touches of Pink Tablescape




                  Hello everyone,

                     I hope your week is going well.
                         Spring is definitely in the air here,
                             and our little sun room is warm and
                                cheerful on these sunny almost spring
days.



      So, let's relax and enjoy a
            casual lunch using my dainty
    rosebud pattern dishes.

Touches of pink.


           I have a pretty good collection
                 of these dainty dishes at yard sales
and second hand stores.

        Soft & sweet.



Cupcakes

Vintage linens

   Ready for tea?

Mix and match







I hope you enjoy some peace
and relaxation in your day!
Today, I am joining BNOTP
for Tablescape Thursday.

Take care,

     Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment