Calling all Tea Time Lovers




               Hello everyone,

          I hope your week is going well.
    We are enjoying a touch of
      spring weather here the past
couple of days.

      Many of you probably know
               that I enjoy my tea time and have 
    a rather large collection of
   teapots and teacups etc. so
          today let's enjoy afternoon tea.

            A Sadler teapot with a
              similar teacup and pretty
            tulips.....what more do
we need!


                         Well, maybe some sweet treats
  would be good!

          Take your pick of teacups.

                                                                        Soft and pretty




                                                                  How about a pretty cookie.?            


             A chintz teapot....I have
                     been asked how many teapots
                   I have and the answer is too
                         many to count! Many have been
                      gifted to me over the years and
        I love them all! 

              I so love a beautiful bouquet
  of tulips...don't you?




            More teacups and tulips,
        white ones this time.

                                  Lots of lace and linens.

                                                                Hope you enjoyed tea time with me
                                                                         today. I have more to share but
                                                                         that will be another day soon!

                                                                                   Enjoy your day!

                                                                                                Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment