The Beauty of Winter





Hello everyone,

I hope your week is going well.
We have been celebrating some
      family birthdays here the past week
   so I didn't have time to post here.

Yesterday was a project day as I
cleaned up out our little pantry
and gave it a fresh coat of paint
and got rid of some clutter in
there.


   I took some shots last week
on a pretty winter day.

                                                                        Our sun room on a mild
                                                                        sunny winter day.
                                                             I like the winter berries in the window
                                                              box with the snow.






We had a good snowfall
the middle of the week.

I went for a walk around the pond.



                          I shot this through the bay window.

                        I love a snow fall that stays on the
trees.


                   Our woods......many years ago when our house
                       was built the road actually went through here.Now,
it is at the other side of our home.


        Winter is so beautiful...don't you agree.


                                 After all that walking through the 
                                  woods ....I think it is time for a hot
  cup of cocoa!

                         Hope you have a lovely day,

                                       Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment