Red and White Transferware at Christmas






Hello everyone,

I have been doing some decorating for
Christmas lately as I like to get it done
early so I can enjoy it.

So,today I am sharing part of my collection
of red and white transferware with a few
Christmas touches which I think is all
it needs .




                                                                 This beautiful old platter in an
                                                                antique shop in old Quebec a
                                                                couple of years ago.It is Mason~
                                                                Vista made in England.

A mix and match of red
and white china. with a
few sheep and little Christmas
trees



                                                                       The beautiful cream and sugar
                                                                       were a Christmas gift from a
                                                                       good friend. They are Mason ~ Vista.



My toile Father Christmas is
back in the kitchen .....
     I always enjoy seeing him again.

Last year at Christmas I had my teal green
and white on display on this shelf ~ you
can check it out here if you like.

Take care,

        Carolyn





No comments:

Post a Comment