Small Changes in our Kitchen Bay




    Happy Weekend!

  Yesterday was an indoor day for me and
it is the time of year that I like to make
little changes in our home.
Remember, my sweet Mama always
said a change is as good as a rest....not
sure if this is what she meant but it works
for me!
A couple of weeks ago I had a man from
Japan here and he said he has been here 3
times and every time he comes it is different...
why is that he asked. What can I say ~
I inherited that gene from my Dutch
Mama!


                                                          Anyway, The chaise is back upstairs and this
                                                          chair from Ikea that my husband gave me for my
                                                          birthday a few months ago is in it's place with
                                                          a small table for tea time.

                                                                 
            A new to me but very old transferware
   teapot found on our trip to Maine.

                                                                         Plants making there way indoors
                                                                         from the garden......too frosty out
                                                                         there for tender plants.
                                                                Even though it was rainy outside it was cozy
                                                                and comfy here.
                                                               

                                                        This could be my new favorite spot
                                                                   for tea or reading a favorite magazine
                                                                   or book.

                                                                                 Hope you have a wonderful
                                                                                 weekend!

                                                                                              Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment