Dish Array



                                                                                Hello everyone,

                                                                  Both before and after my tea party
                                                                  I enjoy washing my prettiest china
                                                                  by hand .
                                                                       All of these dishes were bought
                                                                       here on the Island at yard sales
                                                                       or thrift shops.I enjoy my little
                                                                      treasure hunts.

                                                                          I added a little trim to
                                                                          a plain dish towel.
                                                                        Shades of aqua.      

                        Since I was washing my prettiest
                china I thought I would enjoy
                        the fresh breeze and garden views.
                          Would you like to dry them for me?
                                                                            This pretty lady was a
                                                                             yard sale find.
                                                                            Some roses from the garden.....
                                                                            yep! it took me awhile to wash
                                                                            my dishes but I enjoyed my dish
                                                                            array time. Some days my husband
                                                                            must want to hide my camera!






           I hope you enjoyed some dish array!
         Don't forget about our open garden
             tour if you are interested  ~ tomorrow
night between 6 and 8 pm.
Rain or shine.
         We are getting a nice warm rain today
 but tomorrow promises sunshine.
See you soon!
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment